Most homes have fences that surround some if not all of their property. They may also have railings on an elevated deck. The addition of post toppers like our brown flat top 4x4 post caps transforms what was formerly a dull, nondescript and uninteresting fence into a feature that changes the look of your landscape and creates visual appeal where there was no appeal.
4X4 Brown Flat Top Post Caps
Comes in Nominal (3.5” x 3.5” up to 3.85' x 3.85') and Actual (4.0 x 4.0 to 4.6 x 4.6)
These caps slide down the post 1.5” and are 5.5” x 5.5” at their widest point.
10 year guarantee against fading, discoloration and warping!
High impact, remarkably sturdy ASA resin. The same material used in automobiles!
Made in the U.S.A.
Quick and easy patented SNAP-CAP installation, built right into the cap!
Fraction of the cost of comparable wood caps.
Contractor and bulk pricing available!
These brown flat top 4x4 post caps come in two forms: Nominal and True (or Actual.) Back in the days when precision machines didn’t exist, when someone referred to a 4” x 4”, they weren’t talking about a post whose precise measurements were 4-inches x 4-inches. They were talking about rough, unfinished, or “green wood” posts. Green wood is fresh cut wood that is still moist.
- The word nominal is the standard term the lumber industry uses to refer to posts that are smaller than the size listed on the shelf or on each post. The tag will also indicate that the measurement is nominal.
- The brown flat top nominal 4x4 post caps in this series will fit posts that are 3.5” x 3.5” to 3.85” x 3.85”.
- The actual version of the brown flat top 4x4 post caps in this series fit posts that are 4.0” x 4.0” to 4.6” to 4.6” You can also use the actual 4x4 post caps with vinyl fences or Trex applications.
- These fence post caps are made in the USA.
- These fence post caps are made of ASA resin, the same type of hard plastic that is used in the auto and marine vehicle manufacturing industries.
- They are UV and impact resistant, and we guarantee all ASA resin post caps for ten years against discoloration, fading and warping.
Our ASA resin fence post caps are stronger and more durable than wood. Their weather resistance contributes to their longer lifespan. And you’ll pay a fraction of the cost you’d pay for comparable wood post toppers.
The patented SNAP-CAP installation method is fast and easy. And you’ll never see a screw!