Our cedar-colored pyramid 4x4 post caps are part of the Estate Series. Cedar is the term we chose to distinguish this particular shade of reddish brown from the mocha brown. We sell this design in both the nominal and actual (or true) forms. The nominal version will fit posts whose measurements range from between 3.5” x 3.5” to 3.85” x 3.85”. The actual or true version fits posts with measurements between 4.0” x 4.0” and 4.6” x 4.6”. If you're unsure as to whether your posts are 1/2" smaller than the 4x4 label, measure each post before you place an order.
4X4 Cedar Color Pyramid Post Caps
- Comes in Nominal (3.5” x 3.5” up to 3.75" x 3.75") and Actual (4.0" x 4.0" to 4.6" x 4.6")
These caps slide down the post 1.5” and are 5.5” x 5.5” at their widest point.
10 year guarantee against fading, discoloration and warping!
High impact, remarkably sturdy ASA resin. The same material used in automobiles!
Made in the U.S.A.
Quick and easy patented SNAP-CAP installation, built right into the cap!
Fraction of the cost of comparable wood caps.
Contractor and bulk pricing available!
The pyramid top of these fence post caps fits over four wide bands. (Think of the bands as a decorative detail like crown molding.) When we combine those four bands with the pyramid topper, the result is a product that adds an elegant and distinctive architectural to an otherwise dull and very boring fence.
- Like all of our other products, the cedar-colored pyramid 4x4 post caps in the Estate Series are made in the U.S.A.
- Our nominal and actual cedar pyramid fence post caps are made of ASA resin. We chose this particular material which auto and marine vehicle manufacturers use because of its strength and durability. It is also impact and UV resistant.
- We are confident that this material is superior to wood, and we’re willing to stand by that belief with a 10-year guarantee against discoloring, fading, and warping on all fence post caps that are made of ASA resin.
- ASA resin doesn’t decay or erode as wood does. You’ll never have to deal with issues like contraction and expansion - a continuous problem with wooden post caps. Our fence post toppers cost far less than comparable wood products, and they last a heck of a lot longer, too!
- We patented our sophisticated SNAP-CAP installation technique. Our method ensures that our post caps are quick and easy to install. The best part is that once they’re installed, you’ll never see any screws.
We offer special pricing for bulk and contractor purchases. We also sell directly to retail customers, so you never have to worry about finding a local authorized dealer.